Health and safety are top priorities for me — Let’s work together responsibly. Here are the guidelines for safe operations.
- Outdoor sessions are recommended.
- Cloth facial coverings will be worn by the photographer and team members unless their exposure dictates a higher level of protection under Department of Labor & Industries safety and health rules and guidance.
- Photographer will maintain social distancing — a minimum of six-foot separation between all parties. Photographer will use “no-touch” posing techniques.
- Screening for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before job start is a must. Photographer will stay home or immediately go home if they feel or appear sick and gear will immediately be sanitized following the cleaning guidelines set by the CDC.
- Clients must reschedule if they or anyone in the household is displaying cold or flu symptoms. Please be honest. Failure to comply may result in termination of all future sessions.
- Sessions must be booked by appointment only, allowing enough time to sanitize all equipment between shoots.
- Travel to the session location by separate vehicles if possible, if not possible it is recommended that all personnel wear face coverings during travel.
- Contactless payment is recommended if possible.